Jeep Patriot Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've bought second hand radio with bluetooth module uconnect and harness. After connecting all parts there is info on the screen - "Not equiped with u-connect"
Do I need to programm (activate uconnect module)? If so, do you know of any programming tools (cheap) I can use to activate this module?

·
Administrator
6,467 Posts

·
Registered
2014 Sport 4X4 FD2 Off-road, Falken Wildpeak A/T, All weather & convienance group, EVIC, ATC, Hitch
1,397 Posts
It looks like Appcar will work in the screens I've seen. JSCAN might work too, its in the Google Play store.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you, Appcar did the job. All works now. Only problem is I don't have an original uconnect mopar microphone (From harness I have a 3 pin plug with 3 wires: red/orange green/grey and purple) I had to buy sony mic (2 wires only - jack plug) and hardwire it to the mopar plug. Unfortunately sound is very poor, I have to keep mic next to my face to speak to enyone on the line hear me..
Could you tell me something about this 3 pin plug and wires please - any diagram and info. I live in Scotland and can't get the originat mopar microphone here. Thanks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts