Jeep Patriot Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Major Modificator
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Due to the late end of May's POTM and the fact that it's already halfway through June, we will hold off POTM until July. This will provide adequate time for admissions and voting. So go out, get some kick ass photo's and we'll see you here at the beginning of the month!

·
Major Modificator
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea, I know. Hopefully everyone isn't too bummed out, but a rushed competition is no fun. Go out and get some awesome pics! Everybody has an extra half month so no excuses!!:p

·
Not Sponsored
6,879 Posts
Trap Lords show no mercy.

Dropping my mixtapes below

Test fit a new set of wheels the week before I sold the patriot.. This setup was going to bang so hard with -13* of camber.

·
Major Modificator
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Trap Lords show no mercy.

Dropping my mixtapes below

Test fit a new set of wheels the week before I sold the patriot.. This setup was going to bang so hard with -13* of camber.
Ooooo! I like that bumper... and those headlights!

·
Premium Member
443 Posts
Creation, I still haven't seen any finished pics of your Riot all bagged out...just sayin...lol

P.S.-I'd REALLY like to see them if you have them! :)

·
Not Sponsored
6,879 Posts
Was about an inch off the ground aired out. I was at the point where to many things were breaking and I couldn't work on dialing it in further. My struts were bottoming out, my strut mounts were grinding against the lower control arms, I would have needed to tub the jeep and more suspension arm customization to allow more travel and customization. I already had to notch portions of the frame to allow bag clearance and travel.

·
Equal Opportunity Mod
2,482 Posts
I object ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts