Jeep Patriot Forums banner

No Daylight Headlight on Front Passenger Side.

2K views 9 replies 3 participants last post by  Sandstone 
#1 ·
I am getting no power to my headlight and was wondering if i could somehow run a wire from the side with power back to the side with no power?

#3 ·
I did end up using a wire to connect the power side with the good headlight to the one that is not working. It works now but I still have to fiddle with the bulb to make it work. Put in a new connector too but now I am suspecting a bad bulb socket because it was intermitent before I did all this.

#7 ·
I mean it was doing the same thing before but then my passenger front headlight stopped working so I ran a wire to the side that got power and it is doing the same thing as before now. I also have no fog lights and no high beams. I work in a shop and my service manager told me that I will be needing a new TIPM (Totally Integrated Power Module) which is essentially the fuse box under the hood.

#8 ·
Ran a wire from the power side wire (my driver's side headlight) to my power wire for my front passenger side headlight. I just cut into the insulation a little bit to expose the copper strands so I could wrap the wire I was using to get power to each side.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.