Jeep Patriot Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Long story short im a young guy that wants some nice rims for my Patriot...what are the biggest sizes i could go without affecting the performance/ride quality of my car and some rims that just look nice? im planning on getting black/charcoal ones

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i dont want ghetto looking rims sorry. black and black all day baby wacka flocka flame yee ehe hehehe!!!!!! ahhhh woo!!!!! cheeeees monga!!

basically no i dont want your rims.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm sorry. I'm just saying that to me, the rims are too big and flashy for my taste. I'm looking for some clean, black/dark grey/charcoal rims that make my Patriot look like Batman. The Nightcrawler or I can call myself Nightrider...you know what I mean? I also want my rims to be. . . big enough to catch somebody's attention so they say, "hey man, that guys got some aftermarket rims on his ****" but not big enough so it looks like Im driving on four UFOs. You feel me?

Im sorry for calling you ghetto, I called the rims ghetto by the way. Like Butt Naked Wonda, Big Brutha Thunda, and tha Masta Blasta ghetto. Wacka Flocka eeh ! Ehh! Ehh!! Ahhhh!!! ohhhhH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But yeah.

·
Premium Member
545 Posts
try tirerack.com or a similar site, at least to shop around. Look for a 114 (4.5") 5-bolt pattern. Some rims have extra holes to fit two different bolt patterns. I didn't want anything too flashy either, so after months of reseraching I lucked out finding two-tone polished/painted wheels on Craigslist.

·
Registered
109 Posts
If you're looking to purchase new rims, chances are you will have to purchase new tires as well. If you upgrade to anything above I believe a 17'' or 18'' rim, which is the stock for the newer Pats, your stock tire on anything bigger will grind causing turning/driving issues.

I'm on edge of buying 20'' Avenues and getting a performance tire for them. If you're getting the rims, you may as well get the tires too [if needed] to get the best of them and best look.

·
Premium Member
211 Posts
Heckler, I like those rims ! Those tires look they could handle anything.

·
Registered
429 Posts
I'm not really sure what any of that meant, but no prob. However calling people ghetto isn't a great way to find new friends on a forum.
I am with you, his answer about your rims was a little bit rude... :doh::( very sad...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts