Jeep Patriot Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’ve noticed that no one has really posted about swapping The headlight assembly so I thought I would show you guys what’s possible to do to give your Patriot some more personality.
granted I did this a few years ago and this Patriot keeps changing so if you guys are interested in doing this I’ll do my best to make a walkthrough.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The headlights are a 7” Sunpie with RGB halos. For the anti flicker it is using a Xprite LED canbus as the cunbus supplied with the Sunpie does not function well. The mounts Were fabricated my myself and you can also replace the 4” fog lights as I did but is not pictured in there currently. I also updated the lights as they started browning in the halo

·
Super Moderator
4,844 Posts
The headlights are a 7” Sunpie with RGB halos. For the anti flicker it is using a Xprite LED canbus as the cunbus supplied with the Sunpie does not function well. The mounts Were fabricated my myself and you can also replace the 4” fog lights as I did but is not pictured in there currently. I also updated the lights as they started browning in the halo
Pretty cool!

How did you make the mounts? Is it hard?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Check out my IG page at @Rockaway_Lopez myself and a few others have really added some great mods to our jeeps
My light are HID with red demon eye I also added a lift to my Patriot and 245/65/R17 KMC wheels with General Grappler tires with a bunch of other mods as well inside

·
Registered
6 Posts
Looking to change the headlights in my 2008 jeep patriot. Get red of those large bug eyed lights, any good ideas and places to shop for them?

·
Registered
6 Posts
My light are HID with red demon eye I also added a lift to my Patriot and 245/65/R17 KMC wheels with General Grappler tires with a bunch of other mods as well inside
I put a 1.5 lift kit on my 2008 jeep patriot, running 30x9.5x15"tires. Instead of those 17 inch wheels. really cool looking.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts