Jeep Patriot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello co-JeepPatriot.com Website/Web Forum members! :) I am couple mins old to be registered member newbie lol and ice had my Patriot Sport base model Automatic CVT trans w/ A/C probably cause im in California Southern California. I've heard/seen of these things from quite few people online different forums saying that A/C was not just the standard basic thing that I've come to take on a car like the engine, wheels, etc lol. Apparently extremely lucky to get Air conditioning option'd Patriot Base Sport Model and I was thinking manual roll up Windows were ancient decades gone but nope they are literally penny tight pockets over at Jeep (Fiat Chrysler) haha. I've done quite a big of mods on mine since purchasing it for really good deal low miles clean inside out. So far mods to date Dec 2nd 2019 #1.Picked a Mid grade Audiovox 4-door Central Lock Keyless Entry Kit plus, #2.Android 8.1 OS Eincar Brand 6.2" Indash double din, #3.NGK Iridium's, #4.Front Wagner Rotors w/ Raybestos Hybrid EVP Series Pads & Rear Wagner Drums w/ Raybestos Premium Shoes, plus more. Anyways look forward to chatting with you guys here :)

·
Registered
67 Posts
Don't forget to change your CVT fluid (+ 2 filters) every 50k-60k miles. Don't follow the 100K service interval recommended by the Patriot owners manual. You can also purchase an aftermarket Oil pan ($30 bucks) that includes a drain plug to make the next fluid change much easier. The Pan (w/plug) will also make it easier to remove some fluid if you over fill it (very important). Some of us on this forum change our CVT fluid ever 30K intervals. If you have the Oil pan (w/ drain) it takes about 30 minutes to do a quick drain & fill and cost about $50 -$70 bucks. cheap insurance and it will run better.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts