Jeep Patriot Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
POTM Winner AUG. 09.
4,679 Posts
£22.000 WTF......Wait for a 12 month old used & get one for £12.000!!!

No Diesel Auto AGAIN???.....Bad move but that would probably be £24.000

·
Registered
54 Posts
What exactly does "overland" give you ..... looks like a CRD Limited with a few more optional extras fitted already + 18" wheels ......

No higher ground clearance or FDII ??

Not sure of the point ........ is FDII coming to the UK, doesn't look like it?

·
Premium Member
1,319 Posts
That's what I was hoping for, Mark, but Tip reckons not. Plus, they're only available in the automatic version in the States. You can't get a manual , six speed FDII. I'm not really sure why; I'd have thought that all the FDII stuff was further on up the drivetrain than the clutch (or equivalent), so where's the problem, eh?

Rocal

·
POTM Winner AUG. 09.
4,679 Posts
I've posted up all the New 2.2 CRD prices on " cherkans " threat about his misfire---without repeating myself here.....

No mention of FD2 ....Overland 2.2 CRD is £21.995 way out of my price range for a cheap Jeep......I can think of better things to spend that amount on!!

In my opinion ( much as I hate to say it) The petrol models are the Bargain in UK at the moment.....

·
POTM Winner AUG. 09.
4,679 Posts
..The way the price of diesel fuel is going at the moment you are probably better off without it!!!.......LOL

·
Registered
54 Posts
My local dealer told me that a "lift" kit is likely to be coming from Jeep soon for the Patriot ....... I dread to think how much they want for that.

Its a shame about the Overland, I'd love FDII and Higher Clearance ..... I'd be tempted to take it off the tarmac a bit more :-D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts