Jeep Patriot Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Jeep Patriot 4×4
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to put a beefier set of tires on my 2017 Jeep Patriot 4×4. The stock tires have almost 35,000 miles on them and are going bald. Any recommendations would be appreciated. Also was looking at Falken WildPeak A/T tires that discount tire has on there website in the stock 205/70/r16.

·
Registered
2014 Sport 4X4 FD2 Off-road, Falken Wildpeak A/T, All weather & convienance group, EVIC, ATC, Hitch
1,058 Posts
Looking to put a beefier set of tires on my 2017 Jeep Patriot 4×4. The stock tires have almost 35,000 miles on them and are going bald. Any recommendations would be appreciated. Also was looking at Falken WildPeak A/T tires that discount tire has on there website in the stock 205/70/r16.
I've had the Falken Wildpeak AT/3's for almost 2 years and put at least 20k miles on them. I highly recommend them. I haven't done much off-roading since I got them, but i've had them in mud, dirt, and lots of Buffalo, NY snow and ice and they have performed extremely well in all. Also, they still have at least 75% of the tread left and look practically new.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts