Jeep Patriot Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2014 Patriot with damage to the picture below. Can anyone that’s had this kind of damage give an estimate of what it would cost to repair. I’m looking to sell my vehicle and I can’t figure out what to deduct for this damage. It’s a 2014 Jeep Patriot Latitude 4x4 with 78k miles. Clear title.
Thanks again for any response.
Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Synthetic rubber
Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Automotive side marker light Vehicle
Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Synthetic rubber

·
Administrator
6,857 Posts
Looks like most of the damage is to the rear bumper cover. A body shop once quoted me $1200 to replace mine (2010) with new and repaint to match.

Not sure about the damage/scuffing to the quarter panel.

Hope this helps..

·
Administrator
2014 2.0 5-spd FWD
8,966 Posts
It's used. A buyer has to expect some cosmetic damage -- wear & tear, we call it. What you've got doesn't look too serious. If that happened to mine, I wouldn't bother to fix it.

Sandstone's guestimate is about right. My 2014 Patriot got it's rear bumper cover crunched up by an inattentive driver at a stoplight. That's about what mine cost. Fortunately the other driver's insurance covered it.

·
Unsponsored Baja racer
4,770 Posts
Looks like you clipped a deer? Not too big a deal, if it was just that on mine I wouldn't likely even be in a rush to repair it.

·
Registered
2014 Jeep Patriot Limited 2.4L 6spd
44 Posts
As above stated....that's such a small imperfection that it shouldn't be much of a concern.
I'm sure buyers will point it out but let them negotiate the cost with you.
Some might not worry about it.
If it's priced at the lower end of value I wouldn't even worry about it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts