Jeep Patriot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good day everyone!!! Just hoping that you guys could help regarding my concern. I can’t seem to find the right term for what I’m looking for. I tried checking at Amazon for this type of connector or wire converter from my dodge caravan to jeep patriot. I’m thinking that my next option would be to the dealership. I’ll go there tomorrow but if you guys have other options to where I can get one, your contributions are very much welcome...
I

·
Registered
2014 Sport 4X4 FD2 Off-road, Falken Wildpeak A/T, All weather & convienance group, EVIC, ATC, Hitch
1,121 Posts
Unfortunately, that radio will never work in your Jeep Patriot no matter what connector you use. The Caravan uses a high speed CAN bus while the Patriot uses a low speed CAN bus, and they are not compatible.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wow, really? That’s a new detail for me. Thank you for knowledge on this. I’m saving this stereo coming from my 2009 dodge caravan. I guess I’ll dispose it soon and go for the one of our members here who installed a 10 inch screen. Although my vehicle is a 2008 2.4L 2X4 patriot... will that suffice my replacement of my car stereo? Hehehe 😁

1 - 3 of 3 Posts