Jeep Patriot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So far I have added a 2" lift kit with new control arms. I went from 205/17/R60s to 245/17/R65 A/Ts. I put a K&N performance filter in. A few esthetic enhancements including some Chris Kyle seat covers and an AR15. What performance enhancements can I make without breaking it? The only problem with this vehicle is power. What say you?

Attachments

·
8,357 Posts
The power is what it is. Best you can do is reset the ECM and it will learn your style so it may become a little more responsive. Maybe change out the plugs too -- they're only good for 30-35,000 miles. Keep in mind this is only a 4 cyl (144CID) and its already putting out more than 1hp/CID. Even NASCAR only gets 2hp/CID.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Looks great! any more pictures and what exact lift kit did you use? How is it holding up afterword with the lift kit installed? anything worth mentioning as far as problems or damages with lift?

·
Registered
340 Posts
The power is what it is. Best you can do is reset the ECM and it will learn your style so it may become a little more responsive. Maybe change out the plugs too -- they're only good for 30-35,000 miles. Keep in mind this is only a 4 cyl (144CID) and its already putting out more than 1hp/CID. Even NASCAR only gets 2hp/CID.
Is this a 1st? A jeep patriot mention in the same mention as NASCAR??? Damn the world is really changing 😅

1 - 4 of 4 Posts