·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just ordered my cross rails for $121.20 from JustforJeeps.com
http://www.justforjeeps.com/roracrra1.html

Originally $131.20, but added a $10 discount coupon; save10

Free shipping and no sales tax.

As a bonus, they threw in a free 2015 Mopar Off-Road Jeep Calendar for spending over $100 ($14 value).

Best deal out there for brand new factory rails, get yours if you haven't done so yet!

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice find! I'm surprised however that your Limited didn't come with those from the factory. I bought mine used on eBay for $70 but you've found a great deal for sure.
I would of pulled the trigger on some used ones fro $70 as well TJN.
I did find a pair for $80 on ebay, but there was $20 surcharge for shipping.
Decided to buy them new for another $21 just to be safe from justforjeeps.

I bought our Patriot used, maybe they were there and the previous owner removed them before trading it in at the dealership.

I might end up painting my cross rails to match the rails and my trim which is a light grey, not sure yet though :)

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Too late. (figures)

I ordered mine Thursday off Amazon, $160.00 w/freight.

The ad said free freight, but when I checked out it added a few (12) bucks, said it wasn't Amazon but a Mopar dealer.

Oh well, would have liked the calendar......
I'm sure you can cancel your order Murphy Slaw.

I'm also sure you can request a return if it arrives before you cancel the order and you'll get all of your money back.

Up to you obviously, $50 difference and a calendar ;)

·
Premium Member
874 Posts
I'm sure you can cancel your order Murphy Slaw.

I'm also sure you can request a return if it arrives before you cancel the order and you'll get all of your money back.

Up to you obviously, $50 difference and a calendar ;)

Cancrl that Amazon order Murph... You should have enough time!

·
Registered
274 Posts
Hmmm, I might have to jump on this too. I got the cheapo generic bars last year and two of the locks are already broken. I also need a 2015 calendar lol

·
Registered
39 Posts
My Latitude came right off the lot without cross rails and when I asked the salesman about them he just kind of shrugged and I laughed in his face. Kind of a shame but I guess that's the way it is nowadays. So I'm probably going to pull the trigger on these rails in about 5 minutes, thanks for the heads up!

·
Premium Member
874 Posts
Stumbled upon this listing while browsing eBay. $108.95 w/ free shipping.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Jeep-Patrio...eep|Model:Patriot&hash=item33977fcd5f&vxp=mtr

Those have been on my watch list for awhile. I think it might be the same set that someone else posted about that broke when they tried to install them. I might be wrong though.

If anyone gets these, and installs... Please post pix and let us know about the quality... If they are good to go... I will order a set too

Peace!

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yup, had seen those on ebay.

I didn't/don't see anything about them being from Mopar,
it is why I decided to buy them from justforjeeps.

They do look identical and for a great price.

Just got my cross rails yesterday, really like the low profile look and the quality of the product, sturdy/well made :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts