Jeep Patriot Forums banner

261 - 273 of 273 Posts

·
Fiat Cherokar
3,098 Posts
I like the bumper mod..........should keep it installed on the roof =)

·
Major Modificator
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #266
Breadtruck, there are 2 companies that actually make tire letters, that you glue onto your tires, BUT they cost like $120 (wtf right) and nobody has given a clear answer to how long the last.

Tyler- you should have seen the looks I got when I was putting it up there haha. If I didnt have a sub box it would have fit inside since my front seatseat folds down.

·
Not Sponsored
6,879 Posts
Breadtruck, there are 2 companies that actually make tire letters, that you glue onto your tires, BUT they cost like $120 (wtf right) and nobody has given a clear answer to how long the last.

Tyler- you should have seen the looks I got when I was putting it up there haha. If I didnt have a sub box it would have fit inside since my front seatseat folds down.
Without the fold down it doesn't fit very well. I removed my front seat everytime I transported it. Hahaha

·
Major Modificator
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #270
Lol, if the subs weren't enough. I'm actually more comfortable using side mirrors. Trained myself to use them when my old car had plastic wrap for a back window for a year lol.

·
Major Modificator
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #271
Got some fun stuff coming in soon. Bought a manual shift boot to accent my new shift knob (Yes, I'm CVT). a pair of 2.5" HID projectors for the fogs. Fogs are also getting some 3000k HID's for that super bright super yellow look. And I also grabbed some 800 lumen amber turn signal led's for my angry eyes, since one of the brand new ones that cost $15 each just up and quit for no reason within the first 10 hours of having it installed. Since by angry eyes don't have any reflective stuff in them, ordinary led's just aren't bright enough to be seen well in the daytime.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I know you haven't updated on here recently, but any pictures of the shift boot you put on? I'd like a simple one as well, in tan to match, as it just looks cleaner all around.

·
Registered
1 Posts
my Jeep is green. quad lights were uber easy. go to your local auto parts store and get a couple 3157 housings (most have gm brand), a couple 3157 bulbs, and at least 6 "T-Taps". then take your brake light housing off. on a piece of paper, trace the 3157 housing so you can cut a template.

261 - 273 of 273 Posts