Jeep Patriot Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey Everyone,
Sold my Patriot a few months ago and need to clear out the old accessories...

I have for sale:

1 set of MOPAR Sport Utility Bars $50 SOLD
1 MOPAR Upright Bike Carrier $50
1 Thule Upright Bike Carrier $50
1 Cargo Shade (Grey) $40 SOLD

or the whole lot for $175

Brand new this lot cost me $750 and I have receipts to prove it!!! THIS IS A COMPLETE STEAL...but I need this gone ASAP so my loss is your gain!!!!

Everything is in excelent shape and were only on my Patriot for a year or so, I have original instructions, keys, allen wrenches, the rubber strips to cover the slots in the Utility bars when not in use, etc for all of these things (see pictures.)

I am selling all items at 1/4 of the original price because I need them gone! Have a 2 month old baby and tuition payments to make! LOCAL PICKUP ONLY
I am located in Staten Island, NY

Since I don't frequent this fourm anymore please contact me directly at [email protected] or 347-286-9591

Note regarding bike carriers: I bought the Sport utility bars and the MOPAR bike carrier a few months after I bought my Patriot, when I went to buy another one a year later I found out that MOPAR had dicontinued it and was selling the THULE unit in its place under the same part number, that is why its not a matching set. Both racks are in great condition! $50 each.

Attachments

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
^^trying my best to do this local...if I decide to ship I will update this post so check back soon!

·
Registered
84 Posts
Hi very interested in a few items (cargo shade, cross bars, and thule bike rack)... i'm in NJ so local pick up is no problem... do you know which thule bike rack that is? model name?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sold the utility bars and cargo shade today...

Still have the MOPAR Upright Bike Carrier and the THULE Upright Bike Carrier (these two bike racks mount to MOPAR sport utility bars). $50 each see above for pictures!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi very interested in a few items (cargo shade, cross bars, and thule bike rack)... i'm in NJ so local pick up is no problem... do you know which thule bike rack that is? model name?
I sold the utility bars and cargo shade today, if your still interested in the the THULE bike carrier the model name is

599xtr Big Mouth Upright Carrier

you can text or call me at 347-286-9591

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey everyone, the bike carriers are still available, please don't PM me if your interested! I don't check this site too much cause I no longer own a Patriot, if you are interested/have questions/want to see them please text or call me at 347-286-9591

1 - 10 of 10 Posts