Jeep Patriot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been looking for parts to add to my patriot. I noticed that there are alot of parts with Mopar logos on them that I like. So one day I thought to myself, why not do a Mopar patriot. I was thinking of getting Mopar shift knob, badges, mats, etc. I was wondering what u guys think and if you have any suggestions. I feel there are many options in parts for this. Also, I will be posting links of all the parts I want to buy soon.

·
Registered
416 Posts
I have been looking for parts to add to my patriot. I noticed that there are alot of parts with Mopar logos on them that I like. So one day I thought to myself, why not do a Mopar patriot. I was thinking of getting Mopar shift knob, badges, mats, etc. I was wondering what u guys think and if you have any suggestions. I feel there are many options in parts for this. Also, I will be posting links of all the parts I want to buy soon.
Awesome idea...considering Jeep is of the Mopar family. It also made it an easy transition to the Jeep for me as the knobs, steering wheel buttons, interior door handles and many other things are identical to our other Dodge.

·
Premium Member
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
just a little update

center caps

air cap

1 - 3 of 3 Posts