Jeep Patriot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
an odd member
2,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2011 Jeep Patriot Sport 4x4. I know some of the higher end models have gas sensors that calculate how many miles are left on the gas you have and avg miles per gallon, what module or dash do I need to get? How do I install it? I have also seen a compass module, I guess this shows direction on the dash?

I posted before about the power inverter for the 115v socket that is located under the arm rest. I am still a bit confused. Do I need to buy the module and the socket or just the socket? I have contacted two local dealers, jeep, and mopar and none of them are making the effort to help me out. Please, please, please someone help me!

·
Registered
5,441 Posts
I don't think installing the EVIC would be cost efficient. You can pickup a scangauge II though for ~$150. It'll show everything the EVIC does except for the compass (as in north, south, etc...not the Compass model) and tire pressures. As for the inverter, I think you'll need the module, harness and outlet assemblies, then probably a dealer flash to enable it in the TIPM.

·
Registered
115 Posts
scangauge.com/products/scangaugeii
Here it is on their official website. On the right hand side they have links to a few retailers. I would assume amazon and places like that online would have it as well.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts