Jeep Patriot Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who's goin' to the Easter Jeep Safari?? Gotta be the Sturgis of Jeeps! :banana: :pepper: :wow:

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That's ok Ohio - there are trails for all types. Go to www.RR4W.com to check it out. Should be fun!

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It'll be our first time to Moab for "Jeeping" reasons so we're looking forward to it. We are also taking the Wrangler so we can do one or two more advanced trails than what my stock Pat can. There is some really scenic country in that area - Arches, Canyonlands, the Colorado river, and so on. Moab really sets up for this event and caters to Jeepers. Supposedly about 3,000-4,000 Jeeps show up for the event and I am hoping to see other Patriots. So if you are in the Four Corners area, scoot up to Moab and check it out! :smiley_thumbs_up:

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
On the way to Vegas, I missed the whole view on I-70W, as I drove at night to Richfield, UT. I did stop though, as I kept seeing bright stars in the sky, brighter than I see in Indiana. When I got out, north of MOAB, I was breathless at the view of the Milkyway! It was harder to make out Orion due to all the millions of more stars that were visible! Can't wait to see it all in the daytime:)

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Will post pictures soon! The Safari is this coming week!!! And it will be the celebration of my Pat's one year birthday! :banana: :pepper: :)

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Here are some pics from the Safari. I wimped out and the MK stayed in the campground this year while the JK scouted the trails. Since it was our first trip to the Safari and the Pat has no mods yet, I wanted to see what the trails were like. The Pat will take some of the milder trails next year. It will definately have more agressive tires by then! Anyway, enjoy the pictures and scenery. It really was great fun!

Attachments

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
More Safari..... and, yes, that is an Expedition on the slick rock. He made the whole trail with a couple obstacle "go arounds" (this was a "4" rated trail). I am confident a Pat with a mud terrain type tire and a body lift to increase approach angle could play on a "3" rated trail. Make the MK look like the orange one here at the top of the web site and go have fun!

Attachments

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks heckler.
Next year. Already have it planned! (Now that I have a little experience) They won't know what hit 'em!:Racing:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts