Jeep Patriot Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I used to have a signature appear with the mods I have on my jeep. It now doesn't appear on my posts. Anybody know what happened to it?

·
8,128 Posts
My avatar is missing as is everyone else's. I'm stuck with 1 notification that I don't know what it is nor can I clear it. Obviously the website is having a problem. If it stays messed up I'll investigate. For now lets let 'em work on it.

·
8,128 Posts
are all of you using adblock?

Lee
I just accessed using IE instead of my usual Firefox and things seem to be working OK with IE. (I have both Firefox and IE on my computer.) Starting today the message screen on both browsers is different than it used to be. (Much smaller window)

FYI, I also started a thread on the site administration forum with a little more description of the problem. I'm no techno-geek!

·
Registered
132 Posts
I am using ublock, when I turned it off the avatars, shoutbox, and search came back on.

Edit: when I turned ublock back on, it is all working again

·
Administrator
466 Posts
Hey folks,

We're investigating an issue across the network where ad/script blockers are disrupting the site's features.

If you notice things out of the ordinary (avatars missing, signatures missing, ect) then please disable your blocker, or tweak the settings to allow "VerticalScope" to operate.

Let us know if you still have an issue.

- JB

1 - 11 of 11 Posts