Jeep Patriot Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Discussion Starter #1
To those of us who celebrate Christmas I wish you a very happy and safe holiday.

I hope you got to church last night or today, and don't forget the churches are open year round!

Registered
To those of us who celebrate Christmas I wish you a very happy and safe holiday.

I hope you got to church last night or today, and don't forget the churches are open year round!
Same to everyone here, be safe when driving this holiday season 馃巺

Premium Member
Sretan Bo啪i膰!

I play my ethnic instrument with a group every Christmas during midnight mass which is a dying mass nowadays.
Trying to keep up a tradition!

Discussion Starter #4
Sretan Bo啪i膰!

I play my ethnic instrument with a group every Christmas during midnight mass which is a dying mass nowadays.
Trying to keep up a tradition!
The churches I'm familiar with have an earlier candlelight worship that seems to be well-attended. I've been to midnight (once) 0:) but considering I had gotten up at 3:00AM that morning so I could leave for work at 4:00AM to meet the truck at 5:00AM and worked till 4:00PM, then I had to get to music practice and participate in worship at the earlier worship I was dog tired by the time midnight rolled around. Won't do that again.
:surprise: <--Yawn. It was my first day at that particular job, so I couldn't just change my schedule or call out.

Registered
Merry Christmas! I'm not religious, but I hope at least everyone here does some sort random act of kindness.

It can make a huge difference for someone going through a tough time. Whether it being donating something for tots, helping someone change a tire, anything.

Gf and I usually donated a good used fake christmas tree with ornaments or food to someone in need on Facebook now and then.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts