Jeep Patriot Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
8,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To those of us who celebrate Christmas I wish you a very happy and safe holiday.

I hope you got to church last night or today, and don't forget the churches are open year round!

·
Registered
308 Posts
To those of us who celebrate Christmas I wish you a very happy and safe holiday.

I hope you got to church last night or today, and don't forget the churches are open year round!
Same to everyone here, be safe when driving this holiday season ?

·
Premium Member
11,009 Posts
Sretan Božić!

I play my ethnic instrument with a group every Christmas during midnight mass which is a dying mass nowadays.
Trying to keep up a tradition!

·
8,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sretan Božić!

I play my ethnic instrument with a group every Christmas during midnight mass which is a dying mass nowadays.
Trying to keep up a tradition!
The churches I'm familiar with have an earlier candlelight worship that seems to be well-attended. I've been to midnight (once) 0:) but considering I had gotten up at 3:00AM that morning so I could leave for work at 4:00AM to meet the truck at 5:00AM and worked till 4:00PM, then I had to get to music practice and participate in worship at the earlier worship I was dog tired by the time midnight rolled around. Won't do that again.
:surprise: <--Yawn. It was my first day at that particular job, so I couldn't just change my schedule or call out.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Merry Christmas! I'm not religious, but I hope at least everyone here does some sort random act of kindness.

It can make a huge difference for someone going through a tough time. Whether it being donating something for tots, helping someone change a tire, anything.

Gf and I usually donated a good used fake christmas tree with ornaments or food to someone in need on Facebook now and then.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts