Jeep Patriot Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
61 - 79 of 79 Posts

·
The Sticker Whore
2,577 Posts
@ Beldamar...check the JeepPatriot.com Facebook page...you'll like what you see I think :p

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
39 Posts
Beldmar:good choice with the orange, though I admit I couldn't tell it at first glance. Maybe it's the editing(which is also cool). AIC: Sweet pics!!!! That middle one looks like your Pat was about to roll over for ya.
Many pictures with this orange depend on the lighting, though there is some photo editing, sometimes I get dull orange (clouds), red (saturated color), or SUNBURST orange (bright sunshine). And yes, I was happy how the angles worked with the second pic ;)

@ Beldamar...check the JeepPatriot.com Facebook page...you'll like what you see I think :p

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Found it and posted a reply, thanks! More to come on my adventure page and within a month I plan to visit Yosemite NP. Hopefully I get some great pics of my JEEP!

·
Registered
72 Posts
To AIC: Is the angle of the 2nd pic real? Or the angle is from the camera? (I am asking because of the trees - always grows upwards and the sky).
I think that the real picture is (because of the sky and the trees):

Thats the only reason I think that your 3rd pic is the best for this month POTM contest

·
718 Posts
LOL,... I almost did the same thing.

GET A MODERATOR! That's cheating! What's the world coming to? You can't even trust pictures on POTM! :)

And in case your wondering, in that little picture below, my bumper really is on fire... See my wife brought the Jeep to the dealer for an oil change and the next day, when I was going to Walmart to get new underwear, I could smell something funny, almost like when a mouse gets stuck in the BBQ... Anyways, I pull over and this is what I see!
I sent Jeep a nasty letter demanding they put the fire out and buy me a new Patriot IMMEDIATELY!

·
Registered
7,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #66
To AIC: Is the angle of the 2nd pic real? Or the angle is from the camera? (I am asking because of the trees - always grows upwards and the sky).
I think that the real picture is (because of the sky and the trees):

Thats the only reason I think that your 3rd pic is the best for this month POTM contest
I did not take the pic I was driving, If you look at the bush on the left that is angled to the right. This part was really steep, and was a hill all around, so it felt more than this steep going down if that counts for anything.

Its deceiving from the angle this is taken at, I am leaning very heavily on the passenger side, felt like I was gonna roll it.

·
Unsponsored Baja racer
4,558 Posts
lol, there was a minute I thought I was gonna roll mine trying to go through a dip after the Blessing a couple weeks back. Some more experienced guys guided me back though, and then had me pull forward and straddle the little pit. Too bad I didn't get pics, but I was too worried about not being able to drive back off the trail. Kinda spazzed out when it dipped down, too......

·
Equal Opportunity Mod
2,482 Posts
I know I can't compete! here are my shots for the month.

·
Equal Opportunity Mod
2,482 Posts

·
Registered
701 Posts
Why are you bumping May POTM?

61 - 79 of 79 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.