Jeep Patriot Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Not Sponsored
6,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The contest of contests will be open for submissions from now until 12:00pm (Noonish) Central time on May 25th or when we reach 25 total entries.

To submit your Patriot for Patriot of the Month all you have to do is post a pic of your Patriot here in this thread. You may only post pics of your own Patriot. Previous winners may re-submit, however you can’t use the same picture. Maximum 3 photos per entry (or you won't be added to the poll).

When we reach 25 entries or reach May 25th (whichever comes first), a poll will be added containing the entered submissions until the end of the month. All members are asked to vote on their favorite. The person with the most votes at the end of the month will be the winner for the month of May!

*Remember*
To submit photos for POTM, you have to have 50 posts before the 25th.
These post have to be quality and add to the discussions in the forum and not just to try to reach the post count.

This is not to discourage new members from posting, but to encourage people to participate in the forum and be active members of the community.

The incredible prizes:

1. The May 2014 Patriot of the Month Winner will be featured on the homepage during the month of June.

2. FREE* full size 23"x35" poster of your winning POTM pic!!! (Thanks dixedawg!!!)

3. A custom one of a kind decal with the month and year to forever commemorate your reign as Patriot of the Month (Thanks Creation!!!)

Let's begin!

·
Unsponsored Baja racer
4,559 Posts
Unfortunately I don't have any new material at the moment, so I'll have to back out this month. Hoping to get something by next month, though. Kinda busy with work lately.

·
Mopar or no car!!!
1,719 Posts
Busy with work is always a good thing! It means more gas money for more adventures and new toys for your patriot!

I can't wait to choose my photos for this month!

·
Unsponsored Baja racer
4,559 Posts
Lol, true on that. But, I just washed it today, and got some pics right after, so here goes......

·
Unsponsored Baja racer
4,559 Posts
Actually, they add 200 horsepower each, and my top speed is now 700 mph. Not sure if it'd be able to withstand the pressure of supersonic speeds. :p

·
Not Sponsored
6,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
I absolutely love this first shot, you can truely see the mad amount of camber I'm running especially if you check out the rear wheel. I'm hoping to get my turn signals painted body color this week. These shots were taken on the way to a huge show in Tampa, and I got a ton of compliments.

·
Registered
1,909 Posts

·
Major Modificator
498 Posts
I absolutely love this first shot, you can truely see the mad amount of camber I'm running especially if you check out the rear wheel. I'm hoping to get my turn signals painted body color this week. These shots were taken on the way to a huge show in Tampa, and I got a ton of compliments.

welp, Im outta the game LOL. I cant wait 'till I get some coilovers. Looks good dude

·
Not Sponsored
6,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Updated my submission, added one from this weekend (paddle picture). Gained like 30hp yo'.

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Updated my submission, added one from this weekend (paddle picture). Gained like 30hp yo'.
I thought a paddle out the window added 60hp... :doh::confused:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.