Jeep Patriot Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Equal Opportunity Mod
2,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
MARCH PATRIOT OF THE MONTH SUBMISSION THREAD!​

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The contest of contests will be open for submissions from now until 12:00pm (Noonish) Central time on March 25th or when we reach 25 total entries.

To submit your Patriot for Patriot of the Month all you have to do is post a pic of your Patriot here in this thread. You may only post pics of your own Patriot. Previous winners may re-submit, however you can’t use the same picture. Maximum 3 photos per entry (or you won't be added to the poll).

When we reach 25 entries or reach March 25th (whichever comes first), a poll will be added containing the entered submissions until the end of the month. All members are asked to vote on their favorite. The person with the most votes at the end of the month will be the winner for the month of March!

PLEASE READ, WE HAVE ADDED TO THE RULES
To submit photos for POTM, you have to have 50 posts before the 25th. Of these 50 posts, 15 of these posts must be within the last 30 calender days and majority CANNOT be from POTM threads.
These post have to be quality and add to the discussions throughout the forum and not just an attempt to try to reach the post count.

This is not to discourage new members from posting, but to encourage people to participate in the forum and be active members of the community.

The incredible prizes:

1. The March 2015 Patriot of the Month Winner will be featured on the homepage during the month of April.

2. A custom one of a kind decal with the month and year to forever commemorate your reign as Patriot of the Month (Thanks Creation!!!)
__________________​

·
Premium Member
292 Posts
2012 Patriot Sport 4x4 FD1

·
Unsponsored Baja racer
4,557 Posts
Whew, good start!!! Reserving my spot here, just need to get some good pics this month.

Edit: Bought my ORV stickers for this year, then got stuck in the middle of a small town........

Then got the aformentioned stickers applied.

·
Premium Member
292 Posts
Thank you all! Yeah I live in the high desert here in Southern California. So lots of desert where I live, the other day my wife and I drove up to wrightwood to play in the snow. I must say the 4x4 did an amazing job, the snow was 8-10 deep in places and the patriot didn't miss a beat. I'm in love with this jeep!

O|||||||O

·
Fiat Cherokar
3,098 Posts
That stupid Compass keeps showing up in your pics Sask_Riot, silly compass, this contest is for Patriots!

98Rangerdave..........damn that is a slick Patriot, love the custom lightbar mount.

·
Premium Member
292 Posts
That stupid Compass keeps showing up in your pics Sask_Riot, silly compass, this contest is for Patriots!

98Rangerdave..........damn that is a slick Patriot, love the custom lightbar mount.

Thank you, the LED bar is super bright, just what we needed for the nighttime fire road adventures! Still trying to convince my wife that we need a radius bent led bar up top, but so far no luck. We do need some more aggressive tires though, grabbers or some other ats coming soon!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Jeep Patriot,North All-Season, 4x4, 2015

Here's the current look of my Jeep. The car is on winter tires with stud on it but I just received my Black Mats 17' Mags with Yokohama Geolander AT-S tire for the next summer ( in 10 days )

Attachments

·
Equal Opportunity Mod
2,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Registered
622 Posts
parking lot snow mounds

Was trying to have fun seeing how high I could get.

·
Mopar or no car!!!
1,719 Posts

1 - 20 of 46 Posts