Jeep Patriot Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my kid took a carrot and shoved it where the seats connect to the floor of my patriot. Is there a way get the carrot out before it attracts pest? My hand is too thick to stick my hand in between the seats and I haven’t seen anything on this forum about losing anything in the seats so if someone could help me here, that would be amazing.

·
Registered
2014 Sport 4X4 FD2 Off-road, Falken Wildpeak A/T, All weather & convienance group, EVIC, ATC, Hitch
2,397 Posts
Maybe move the seat all the way forward or backward? I know when I drop something and it finds it's way under my seat I have to slide the seat all the way forward to reach it. It's like a cavern under there.

·
Registered
2014 Sport 4X4 FD2 Off-road, Falken Wildpeak A/T, All weather & convienance group, EVIC, ATC, Hitch
2,397 Posts
Ohhh, my bad. You'd probably have to get a wrench and take the bolts out. Then the seat will just lift away from the floor.

·
Registered
1 Posts
So my kid took a carrot and shoved it where the seats connect to the floor of my patriot. Is there a way get the carrot out before it attracts pest? My hand is too thick to stick my hand in between the seats and I haven’t seen anything on this forum about losing anything in the seats so if someone could help me here, that would be amazing.
Hi, you need a T55 star socket to take out the 2 bolts on the floor in front of the rear seat (they will be tight!) & the seat. should just lift out - don't be surprised what else will be down there!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts