Jeep Patriot Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm fairly new to this whole mod my truck thing.. but I've been lurking around here for things to do to my Pat and so far I've plasti-dipped my badges, the gas door, and the bottom/center part of my front bumper. I also ordered and installed the rear plastic splash guards and I blacked out the muffler. So it's looking pretty good but I wanted to see what more experienced people thought, some suggestions would be nice :D
I own a white 08 Pat

·
Not Sponsored
6,879 Posts
If you don't own the BA Sound sytem, Upgrade your sound. Its super easy and the price is less than $100. Check out the Rockford fosgate 6x9's 2 ways on Amazon. Then buy 4 harness from Crutchfield. Its a simple switch and the turnout is 100x better. And if you want to go further, pick yourself up an amp, a wiring kit, and a nice sub and box and even a new headunit and make a weekend project. Its not that hard, and you'll feel really good about it at the end.

Exterior: If your into it, Black out your taillights. So much better :D

·
Registered
26 Posts
i would definitely invest in a bull bar or brush guard. maybe look into black nerf bars, those would look real nice. theres another thread on here about the SEMA roof racks which TAG may be building. those racks are probably the coolest mod out there. also, maybe buy an hid conversion kit for the fog lights, and change the dome lights inside to another color. and i would get a pair of vent visors off ebay for like $50
hope this helps

·
The Sticker Whore
2,577 Posts
theres another thread on here about the SEMA roof racks which TAG may be building. those racks are probably the coolest mod out there. also, maybe buy an hid conversion kit for the fog lights, and change the dome lights inside to another color. and i would get a pair of vent visors off ebay for like $50
hope this helps
Whoa there Cowboy, hold your horses...they won't be available for a while lol I do agree that they WILL probably be the coolest mod out there but they don't even have a drawing made out yet :p Plus they need a donor vehicle to build it on (I think someone is looking into being that donor from here though?).

I wouldn't be advertising for something that isn't even close to being labelled as a project by TAG, yet...just throwing that out there ;)

·
Registered
26 Posts
haha ok. just too damn excited for those haha
Whoa there Cowboy, hold your horses...they won't be available for a while lol I do agree that they WILL probably be the coolest mod out there but they don't even have a drawing made out yet :p Plus they need a donor vehicle to build it on (I think someone is looking into being that donor from here though?).

I wouldn't be advertising for something that isn't even close to being labelled as a project by TAG, yet...just throwing that out there ;)

·
The Sticker Whore
2,577 Posts
I completely agree haha they'll be sweet as hell.

·
Registered
26 Posts
its not too much of a mod, but i bought like 40 feet of chrome trim for advance auto. i have a mesh grill so i cut the chrome trim into little strips and stuck 'em on the grill. it would also work on the older "straight" grills which ive seen a few guys do which looks real nice. i also stuck some on my side mirrors, on the license plate lip and the bumper. i also wrapped it around my radio by cutting it into 4 different strips and stuck it around in some random spots in the interior. the chrome gives it a real nice looking finish.
il try and post some pics later

1 - 8 of 8 Posts