Jeep Patriot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello peeps. Quick question, regarding lift kit, what price should i expect to pay for parts and labor? I have a 15 Pat Latitude 4x4. I'm in North Carolina, lower east coast. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated!

·
Use the SEARCH feature
1,462 Posts
Depending on the lift system you go with, the parts run between ~$250 and ~$470 just for the base kit. There is usually other parts that are recommended to be replaced or installed at the same time, so those are additional costs.

Check out the stickied threads at the top of this subforum for some other's experiences regarding the lifts, so you can determine which one you are interested in doing.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Depending on the lift system you go with, the parts run between ~$250 and ~$470 just for the base kit. There is usually other parts that are recommended to be replaced or installed at the same time, so those are additional costs.

Check out the stickied threads at the top of this subforum for some other's experiences regarding the lifts, so you can determine which one you are interested in doing.
Ok, thank you tons. Gonna look through the forums.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hey all , I'm not sure if this is the place to post this but has any one tried the Takeo style lift kit ? I see it is a 2" lift
leveling kit not as many parts as RR kit ? Any thoughts on what you see ?
Thanks
s-l1600.jpg

1 - 5 of 5 Posts