Jeep Patriot Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Jeep Patriot, 2.4L , 4x4
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m wondering if anybody has made or know of a company that makes a ladder that mounts to the Patriot?
I’ve seen other lifted vehicles have them so you can better access the roof rack. Any help or ideas is appreciated, thanks.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
For anyone interested I found this site

Attachments

·
Registered
49 Posts
For anyone interested I found this site
Man I would love to have this, but the site looks sketchy. Probably would have to wait for a legitimate website to start selling them

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Man I would love to have this, but the site looks sketchy. Probably would have to wait for a legitimate website to start selling them
I know right, that’s why I haven’t ordered it. But it’s nice to see that someone has built it for the Patriot.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I know right, that’s why I haven’t ordered it. But it’s nice to see that someone has built it for the Patriot.
Same. I've been building most of my stuff for the patriot as the options are super limited. But it would be nice to have an idea floating out there for a company to grab

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Same. I've been building most of my stuff for the patriot as the options are super limited. But it would be nice to have an idea floating out there for a company to grab
[/QUOTE
I agree there’s not much out there.

·
Registered
2016 Patriot, 75th anniversay.
25 Posts
Anyone get it? I just got a tip from someone who did and said as much as the site seems sketchy, it's legit.

·
Super Moderator
8,772 Posts
Hey, every company has to start somewhere. They can't open their first day with a decade of experience and a thousand happy customers.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hey, every company has to start somewhere. They can't open their first day with a decade of experience and a thousand happy customers.
You don’t say, wish I would have thought of that 🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 - 13 of 13 Posts