Jeep Patriot Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
215 Posts
Still waiting on mine. I ordered it on the 5th. I must have misinterpreted their 2-7 business days. I assumed that meant I would have it in 2-7 days. Emailed them on the 5th business day and they had just started programming it.
I went with these guys from Ebay 2012 Patriot 2.4L AT Engine computer P68070204 ECM PCM "Programmed to your VIN" | eBay They are pretty quick 3 day turnaround, 1st PCM didnt work and they sent me out on a 2nd one, which I am waiting for the mechanic to tell me if it worked. I have a feeling it wont. I have a feeling my WCM is out of wack, due to the car being unhooked to the battery for 2+ months

· Registered
215 Posts
I'll post up here when I get mine and let you know how it goes.

A guy I spoke to at work had the same problem you had and had to take it to someone to get HIS keys programmed to it.

Apparently (not sure) they should come with a key or keys. My idea was to pull the electronics out of the keys it comes with and swap those out the electronics in my keys. This is assuming it's going to come with keys and they are factory looking keys. I think it's going to be some wishful thinking.
I am actaully talking to some mobile key guys now and asking them if they do that...I have a feeling that PCM is fine and theres just a mismatch with the key and WCM...I woulldnt suprise me since the Patriot is just like that

1 - 3 of 3 Posts