• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Major Modificator
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Remember: everyone will be able to see who you voted for!

You must have had 50+ posts to participate in POTM.
15 of which must have been within the last 30 days.

Rules for this months voting:
1: You have to have at least 15 posts for your vote to count.
2: The 15 posts have to be more then an attempt to reach the 15 vote count.

And may the odds be forever in your favor!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1: moparnumber1

2: philbobagginz

3: RossoRacer

4: pnshr7

5: mav0016

6: TGGearhead98

7: Xavier

8: TJ2Patriot

9: AndrewRuesga

10: dmurph1996

11: bheagle65

·
Premium Member
4,082 Posts
You guys digging up some stuff. Nickyriot has 00000000000 POSTS!!!!!! Where did Kenny-g come from, He hasn't been here for awhile ? :doh::icon_rolleyes: IT'S A FIX AS IN RIGGED !!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
214 Posts
You guys digging up some stuff. Nickyriot has 00000000000 POSTS!!!!!! Where did Kenny-g come from, He hasn't been here for awhile ? :doh::icon_rolleyes: IT'S A FIX AS IN RIGGED !!!!!!!!!!!
Nickyriot is my buddy, check the photo dump in general, hes in a bunch of the pics ive posted. i guess he never posted on the forum. He is real active on the fb page. I dont even know who kennyg is.

·
Not Sponsored
6,879 Posts
Kenny-G still strolls the forum as time allows. I actually have an entire chat between the two of us talking about this month's competition and how he was very impressed with how far Lax has come.

Ex-Patriot owners are still allowed to use the forum ya know?

·
Premium Member
4,082 Posts
I still say it's a fix. No ifs ands or buts about it. :doh::doh::doh::icon_rolleyes: This is August and still voting for July Patriot of the Month. There's only 34 votes, 13 entries and 27,000 Members. The winning entry has 11 votes, two suspect votes.

·
Not Sponsored
6,879 Posts
I still say it's a fix. No ifs ands or buts about it. :doh::doh::doh::icon_rolleyes: This is August and still voting for July Patriot of the Month. There's only 34 votes, 13 entries and 27,000 Members. The winning entry has 11 votes, two suspect votes.
Voting was open an entire week, which is normally is. It was just not opened up on the 25th which I previously attempted to do. Even without Nicks vote that still puts it 10/9. Kenny meets all the requirements, and seeing as his sold his patriot prior to Phil joining I doubt they are in contact with one another to "fix" this voting.

I still patrol the forum and participate if it pops up, and so do other members, why can't Kenny?

He won, let it go.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts