Jeep Patriot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings everybody. I just joined the forum a few days ago, but I have been using a good bit of information. I appreciate the help I received on things like body side molding, turning off the horn sound when locking the door, and resetting the oil change notification. I have had my 2009 Jeep Green Patriot for about a year now and have nothing but good things to say about it. I am getting ready to add some side molding though. I recently had a ding in a door from someone who gave it a good whack. I have always tried to park in a place away from others but sometimes it just isn't possible. I got the ding fixed by a guy who came out and, I would say, massaged it out from the inside. It looks as good as new.

I was wondering, though, if anyone has thought about wheel well molding. To me, the area around the wheel well looks pretty vulnerable to dings. It might look strange, though. Just wondering.

·
POTM Winner AUG. 09.
4,679 Posts
Hello & welcome to the Family---What part of the world are you from??--A what model Pat. do you run??.... Cheers

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, Tiptronic. I am from the southern part of the US, currently living in Missouri. I have a FWD 2009 Sport, North Edition, CVT, 2.4. I will try to update my profile today.

·
POTM Winner AUG. 09.
4,679 Posts
Thanks Caddis nice to have you here!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Welcome - this site is great. I have had several questions answered and saved me from going back to the dealer with issues I could solve myself (with the help of folks on this site).

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You're so right Cindymaine. I have been looking at the sight for some time. I am glad I joined. I am about to put some body side molding on my Pat and repair a few paint chips with Dr. Colorchip (if it warms up or if I can make room in the garage to work). I hope to post some pics.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts