Jeep Patriot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2011 Jeep Patriot
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will the front cross member replacement plus the new catalytic converter and a new tie rod ADD much value to my Jeep? I am most likely going to sell it. It is nice but will still need the rear cross member and the ac has been bypassed. I have way too much money in this to add any more. I have only had it a month and I'm over $3800 with NO AC!! it has less the 138000 miles and is a 2011 but I think I'm stuck with this thing!!

·
7,910 Posts
I doubt it would add any trade-in value, but if you sold it privately you could tell the buyer what you've done to it. Those are things the buyer wouldn't have to worry about fixing.

Funny story here: When I was just a kiddo, my Dad took me car shopping. When they began talking the value of our trade-in my Dad listed off the things he'd recently done. I forget now, but probably brakes, radiator flush, generator, etc. I piped up, "Tell him about the new fender, Dad!" A delivery truck had crushed our fender in traffic. I don't think we bought from that dealer. You can guess why. :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts