Jeep Patriot Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2014 Jeep Patriot Latitude. I'm having the Rough Country 2 inch leveling kit installed later in the month and i'm looking for answers on modifications that need to be done.

I plan on getting 235/65/r17's on the stock wheels that came with the latitude since they're good looking and we're just going to get them painted at some point. We are getting the Hankook Dynapro ATM RF10's from discount tire. I plan on also getting 1.25 inch hubcentric spacers but anyone with 1.5 who has them and likes them can try to convince me to go up in size.

My main question is will the pinch weld mod be necessary with the setup we have planned?

If necessary it shouldn't be a problem but would like to avoid chopping things up. There is a shop in town that does custom work on Jeeps and they will be installing my spacers since the shop doing the lift doesn't want to do them. So I could always have them do it if I have to.

Just a heads up I have read through the tire list that was compiled over the last 10 years or so. I'm still asking as it seems that some people had lifts, some didn't, some had spacers, some had 16 inch wheels. It was hard to find a solid answer so I figured i'd just ask with all the details.

If anything seems redundant in my post its because i'm on a 48 hour shift right now and have been getting my ass kicked with calls so i'm a bit tired.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts