Jeep Patriot Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I wonder if anyone could let me know the part name/number for the cable that runs up to the reverse gear lift collar on the gearstick that you pull up to get it into reverse.

Mine has snapped right where the cable/sleeve go down into the guide hole.

Hood Gear shift Motor vehicle Automotive design Car
1 - 1 of 1 Posts