Jeep Patriot Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to set up a meet and greet with other owners. I'm a huge car guy, looking to meet owners share ideas, and do build days. Something i havent done in years. So if anybody is interested get ahold of me and lets get some events going?

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'd love to, where are you located?

Edit: Whoops, I see your in Seattle now. Darn mobile app doesn't show anything. Florida to Seattle is a bit of a drive.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
the drive scaring you. come on out. you can crash on my couch. see u in a few days lol hahahaha:pepper:

·
Registered
1,909 Posts

·
Unsponsored Baja racer
4,544 Posts
I'd come, but need to get myself set up better out here in the Michigan backwoods before I do any more serious driving. Heck, my rig's only seen three states so far. This could be a record. Some of us are wanting to go see the Moab in April/May anyways, check out the thread in meet and greets(above regionals)

·
Equal Opportunity Mod
2,482 Posts
Texas sounds like a better middle ground! A very south middle...come on out! I have spare rooms.

·
Unsponsored Baja racer
4,544 Posts
Hmmm, tempting. If only I could afford it. Still looking for work out here in Michigan. Or a sponsorship, if I can find one.

·
Equal Opportunity Mod
2,482 Posts
I am going to Florida. I just think central u.s. is a good meeting ground! Or when i go out there, we can have it then.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I'd love to go to Seattle to see the Panthers come and win the NFC championship.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
HA! Panthers win the NFC, Good Luck!

Orrrrrrrr... Ya'll could just come to Tennessee!

Umm.......Naw

Orrrrrrrrrrrrrr, everyone could drive to Florida!

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
Hmmm. Ive never been to florida, always wanted 2. Warm weather, beaches and beautiful women everywhere....i might have to plan for this

·
Unsponsored Baja racer
4,544 Posts
I'll eventually get out to all those places, but it's gonna be awhile. Anybody else wanting to see more than just one or two parts of the country?

·
Equal Opportunity Mod
2,482 Posts
Being that I am poty I think you all should just come to Arizona. There are a lot of great trails!

Circles has a good point. No lack of trails in Arizona! And the weather is nicer this time of year. @Roguestatus az is loaded with beautiful women also!

·
Registered
7,343 Posts
Circles has a good point. No lack of trails in Arizona! And the weather is nicer this time of year. @Roguestatus az is loaded with beautiful women also!
Standing invitation, if anyone comes to az and gives me some warning I would be happy to take you out!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts