Jeep Patriot Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello everyone, I recently purchased a 16’ Jeep Patriot Sport 4x4. I got a pretty decent deal on it I believe but the previous owner had a dog, and they both did a heck of a number on the interior in 37,000mi. It was pretty pretty gross in there from top to bottom so I figured I’d do some before and after shots... here are the before.... Afters should come later today and will most likely only be interior work for now and the exterior will be done when my new wheels and tires come in from discount tire.com! Enjoy! Lol

Attachments

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
And final pics of the mess.. this is mostly dog hair which was a pain to get off everything. I have half the interior done and will update with the finished product later.

Attachments

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry everyone, idk why the pictures came out like that but if an admin can help fix them or tell me what I did wrong I’d appreciate it. Thanks!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Wow! That'll take years to get that all out of every nook and cranny (if it can ever really be done.) How about the smell? Does it smell like dog?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Surprisingly it doesn’t smell like dog. But I am worried that if I shampoo the carpets or seats it will smell like wet dog... I’ll hopefully have the inside done today and post up the finished product..

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well here is an update, still have to do the passenger rear seat and carpet but otherwise the inside is done! It came out nice and I’m kinda surprised it did, I just hope I don’t get any weird smells... Lol

Attachments

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Do yourself a favor and install floor liners. Weathertec, Husky, or Rugged Ridge. They are especially awesome to contain the winter mess. I have Rugged Ridge and they are awesome.

Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have weather techs for the front already, but still need to get them for the rear. I run some sort of floor liners in all my vehicles, they are definitely worth the money!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts