Jeep Patriot Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
~RIOT*GRRL~
1,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My fiance and I have been seeing more and more Pats on the street...

Any members besides Wade and me that are in the Jacksonville area? (Including the beaches, Orange Park, heading up to the GA border, etc.)

:D

·
Registered
3 Posts
Be aware of who you represent when you drive around town. I was driving home and was being tailgated by a Jeep Patriot. They obnoxiously passed me and cut me off when pulling back into my lane. I noticed a "JeepPatriot.com" sticker on the rear window. They continued about 25 over the speed limit and when I caught up to them at a traffic light, they continued following way too closely to another car with an elderly woman driving.

It was a burnt orange Jeep Patriot with an American flag sticker among others and a Jaguars license plate driving on Kernan in Jacksonville.

Remember who you represent with stickers all over your car when you drive inconsiderately and recklessly.

·
Registered
65 Posts
new member located in orange park picked up a 2010 4x4

·
Registered
80 Posts
Seems like this thread kind of died haha. We bought our Patriot at the huge CJDR dealership on the left of 9A south back in Jan.

·
Registered
3 Posts
My fiance and I have been seeing more and more Pats on the street...

Any members besides Wade and me that are in the Jacksonville area? (Including the beaches, Orange Park, heading up to the GA border, etc.)

:D
Does St Auggie count?
Picked up my '14 Latitude 4x2 Monday. Loving it!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts