Jeep Patriot Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anybody having issues with there auto shutdown system. My car threw a code and for the past 2 weeks, the car has been sitting on a side street in Seattle. Anybody recommend a shop, that can take care of it fast and not cost me an arm and a leg. any advice would be perfect..

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Yay! back on the road. Motor survived its worst..."so far" knock on wood. Back to the build

·
Registered
838 Posts
"sugar in the gas tank" doesn't prove anything, Mythbusters did an experiment trying to blow up an engine, they put in several different amounts of sugar, even to the point of an entire bag of sugar, and the motor still ran. They finally blew it up by running without oil and coolant.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well my car wouldnt start at all. So they dropped the tank and cleaned it up....oh to top it off the oil was milky.....moving on $400 later the car is back on the road.

·
Mopar or no car!!!
1,719 Posts
I love locking fuel caps, 2 way alarms, and driveway cameras for this reason. People suck sometimes...

·
Equal Opportunity Mod
2,482 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
That is so messed up! I like to sleep with the jeep by my window, I sleep with an sks by my side :)
hahaha i feel it. but my jeep is a about 25-30 feet away from window. plus my glock is locked and loaded for the next time.....Already about 1k in rapairs in the last 3 months and still cant even get my build going until the security is improved. ****ing haters

1 - 11 of 11 Posts