Jeep Patriot Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have the 2017 75th anniversary jeep patriot. and I was curious if it was possible to lift it. I know that lift kits only work on the 4x4, but is there some way to lift a 2x4. Like using spacers or something. Also curious what the biggest tires that the stock rims could fit without any rubbing?

Thanks for any suggestions or information you can give me

·
Registered
27 Posts
So I have the 2017 75th anniversary jeep patriot. and I was curious if it was possible to lift it. I know that lift kits only work on the 4x4, but is there some way to lift a 2x4. Like using spacers or something. Also curious what the biggest tires that the stock rims could fit without any rubbing?

Thanks for any suggestions or information you can give me
You can lift your 2x4 Patriot with the same kits as the 4x4 patriots. Without rubbing I wouldn't go any larger than a 235/65r17. you'll prob need PWM like most people though.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Don’t do a lift
Just add Stu Coils
They are Heavy Duty Coils makes ride like a while Different vehicle and gives a (safe 1 1/2 inch lift
Also in this pic there is 300 pounds in cargo area no squat
Best thing ever done to the patriot

2017 75 Anniversary 2.4 Fwd

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
yes i just installed the rough country 2" leveling kit on my 2016 high altitude. theres a noticable difference and allowance for larger tires which will lift it even more. waiting for my 245/65r17 to come! the top is before, bottom is after

·
Registered
18 Posts
I put on the RRO lift kit earlier this year. Had the vibrating issue at first, but its all but gone after an alignment.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Don’t do a lift
Just add Stu Coils
They are Heavy Duty Coils makes ride like a while Different vehicle and gives a (safe 1 1/2 inch lift
Also in this pic there is 300 pounds in cargo area no squat
Best thing ever done to the patriot

2017 75 Anniversary 2.4 Fwd
Hunter1978 where did you go to get the coils? Post a link maybe

·
Super Moderator
5,518 Posts
Hunter1978 where did you go to get the coils? Post a link maybe
Someone just put a new set of coils up for sale:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts