Jeep Patriot Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone who bought the RRO Lift Kit tell me if they had any problems with it. I am looking at buying it but i dont want to be disapointed.

·
Premium Member
472 Posts
all good almost 1 year later

·
Premium Member
125 Posts
Turn your Patriot into a real Jeep, get the lift, you will love it!

·
Registered
457 Posts
I recently installed it. my only complaint was creaking noise after installation. Aus Patriot kindly pointed out the issue and I'm addressing it. The rubber bushings on the new control arms need a good coating of a dry lubricant. Do that and no creaking!

do it! do it! do it!

I now have 11" ground clearance (stock tires) to the low point on the frame and 12" to the skids.

next larger size up on tires should give me about another 1" clearance.

- Dan M

·
Registered
873 Posts
Mine has been installed for just over one year. I love it I have seen nothing that is due to the fault of the lift. Rocky Road is a First Rate shop that backs their products and will answer any questions you may have before, during or after the purchase and installation.

Buy it, install it, wheel it!

·
Registered
13 Posts
If done professionally, what should I be looking at towards price? Probably $400 total im guessing? It looks really nice when installed. Does anyone know if it will affect my drive as a commuter (I do use it on the street alot more than off road 80 miles a day approx)? Might be a dumb question, but does it affect mpg?

Thanks guys

1 - 10 of 10 Posts