Jeep Patriot Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
POTM June 2009
1,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have some real images of the 2009 Pebble Beige interior?
havn´t found much yet.

·
POTM June 2009
1,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cool thx.
Just one question:
Wich one do you think comes close to the real beige color?
I mean the beige in the second image looks realy bright and the beige in the first image looks more yellowish.

·
Registered
927 Posts
I think the first image is closer to reality. The color is more khaki than beige to me.

·
POTM June 2009
1,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok thx for your help.

·
Premium Member
379 Posts
Thanks for posting the photos. Me like ;)!

As Rends, I've been wanting to see what the Pebble Beige interior looks like in a 2009 before ordering. Unfortunately my local dealer has a thing about limiting choice and only orders Jeeps with grey or slate interiors: NEVER EVER with khaki or beige/brown interiors. Go figure. This means of course that ultimately I won't be purchasing from my local dealer, but rather from their better-in-every-way competitor in another town 25 miles away. Wonder which of the two will still be in business after the Carpocalypse dust settles? Not the local dudes, I'll bet.

BTW, is this the 25D Sport 4x4 model? Since I'm in the Lower 48 and not in Canada where I can order a North Edition, this is the model I believe I'd find most satisfying.

[hijack_thread]
Choosing a new Patriot however is not a total slam-dunk easy decision for me though because I've got a Subaru VIP voucher from Subaru of America headquarters in Cherry Hill, NJ sitting on my desk right now that entitles me to a new Forester at a bargain price (actually 2% below invoice PLUS all incentives both published and unpublished): great deal but I just can't seem to warm up to the new Forester's SUV style. Bottom line money wise is the Forester won't cost me any more than the Patriot, perhaps even less. Am I crazy to pass up the Subaru?
[/hijack_thread].

·
Registered
927 Posts
Mine is the 25D model. Actually I got exactly what I was after, color-wise and everything else...except I want speed control, which I'll have to do later.
No remote outside mirror adjust is weird too, but I can deal.
As for the Forester, my best friend has a 2006 and loves it. I don't like the 2009's and for me, it was going to be a Patriot or nothing for now. I'm so used to my beloved Cherokee that everything else feels strange to me. I do like the Patriot though--at least with the manual transmission. Now if it would just snow again....

·
Level 3 Supporter
758 Posts
The North Edition is simply your "E" trim level.

Quick Order Package 26E North
JKV 115V Auxiliary Power Outlet
HAA Air Conditioning
GEG Deep Tint Sunscreen Glass
CDH Driver Seat Height Adjuster
CDW Front Passenger Forward Fold Flat Seat
LAC Illuminated Entry
LCR Interior Removable/Rechargeable Lamp
GXR Keyless Entry
LCD Map/Dome Reading Lamps
MT5 North Badge
CSR Passenger Assist Handles
GTN Power Fold-Away Mirrors
JPD Power Driver 1-Touch Windows
JPH Speed Sensitive Power Locks
K6 Stain Repel Cloth Bucket Seats
XGW Stain Repel Seat Fabric

North Special Group
WFJ Wheels: 17" x 6.5" Aluminum
TZF Firestone Brand Tires
SCC Leather Wrapped Steering Wheel
TTU Tires: P215/60R17 BSW AS Touring
NHM Speed Control
RDZ Steering Wheel Mounted Audio Controls

Security and Cargo Convenience Group
MWF Adjustable Roof Rail Crossbars
CMA Heated Front Seats
GNK Rear View Auto Dim Mirror
LSA Security Alarm
CSU Soft Tonneau Cover
CJ1 Supplemental Front Seat Side Air Bags
XGM Tire Pressure Monitoring Display
XGD Universal Garage Door Opener
LAZ Vehicle Information Centre

·
Registered
2,089 Posts
Hmm, one interesting thing I noticed is the North Special Edition group includes what we call the wheel and tire group in the US except you get the 215/60R17 tires vs. 215/65R17 tires in the US.

·
POTM June 2009
1,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I realy like the 2 tone color of the 07 and the 09 model at least if you choose pepple beige but with 2 kids and a dog i guess it would look dirty all the time so i´m pretty sure i will stick to grey interior color only.

·
Registered
927 Posts
It is the Sport version.
The dark green color and khaki-like interior reminds me of old British sports cars, and an old Land Rover I used to know.

·
Registered
3,044 Posts
Thanks for posting the photos. Me like ;)!

As Rends, I've been wanting to see what the Pebble Beige interior looks like in a 2009 before ordering. Unfortunately my local dealer has a thing about limiting choice and only orders Jeeps with grey or slate interiors: NEVER EVER with khaki or beige/brown interiors. Go figure. This means of course that ultimately I won't be purchasing from my local dealer, but rather from their better-in-every-way competitor in another town 25 miles away. Wonder which of the two will still be in business after the Carpocalypse dust settles? Not the local dudes, I'll bet.

BTW, is this the 25D Sport 4x4 model? Since I'm in the Lower 48 and not in Canada where I can order a North Edition, this is the model I believe I'd find most satisfying.

[hijack_thread]
Choosing a new Patriot however is not a total slam-dunk easy decision for me though because I've got a Subaru VIP voucher from Subaru of America headquarters in Cherry Hill, NJ sitting on my desk right now that entitles me to a new Forester at a bargain price (actually 2% below invoice PLUS all incentives both published and unpublished): great deal but I just can't seem to warm up to the new Forester's SUV style. Bottom line money wise is the Forester won't cost me any more than the Patriot, perhaps even less. Am I crazy to pass up the Subaru?
[/hijack_thread].
i would say "yes and no" . the new subaru forester is distasteful in my opinion, however it was the key factor for making subaru the only car manufacturer with a sales increase over the previous year...so people are obvious buying it. as far as what will last you longer and give you a higher resale value...the forester is the way to go. it also is a safer vehicle (but that is debatable when you throw in the optional torso side air bags on the patriot and the fact that the patriot sits higher up and is bigger). the jeep patriot has better low ratio gearing and hill decent control, yet the forester has better torque transfer. it all depends on what you will be using it for...

while if i had an early 2000's forester i would take it off-road without a question. these new subarus...i would think twice before i take the 2009 forester out.

·
Registered
438 Posts
I have the same colors scheme: Green oustide, beige inside. From my point of view, I think the second picture represent the best the true interior color. Yes the picture is a bit too bright but still, the color isn't yellow at all to me.

I agree Rends, 2 tone is very nice and to me, the interior feels larger. But yes, it is still easier to get dirty...

When I got mine in december in Quebec, Canada, they was only 2 manual North Edition Green exterior with beige interior in the whole province. The salesman said they only get grey interior. He was surprise by the look of it. I guess they are pretty rare but because I bought a new 2009 I REALLY wanted those 2 colors, that was my only choice and I still needed to pay for the satellite radio because it was in factory installed....

1 - 15 of 15 Posts