Jeep Patriot Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello friends
In November I'll be in Miami on vacation and wanted to buy some accessories for my Patriot.
May you recommend me any retail location near Miami.
I've seen accessories on Amazon and on e-bay but do not know if the purchases are sent to the hotel
Any suggest?
Thanks

·
Premium Member
19 Posts
Pibe!

I would not send anything to the hotel, especially here in Miami... As far as local shops, I don't know of any that offer parts for the Patriot... I know there is an off road club in Doral, but I don't know any info about them. If you want some help receiving some merchandise you bought on amazon or ebay, send me a message and we can discuss it. I live in Kendall and might be able to help.

Si no tienes auto o familia en Miami, dependiendo de adonde estaras, anomejor nos podemos encontrar en algun citio. Dejame saber eso y tambien cuando vienes, no voy a estar aqui el 5 de Noviembre hasta el 17 de Noviembre.

Ciao!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hello friends
In November I'll be in Miami on vacation and wanted to buy some
jeep accessories for my Patriot.
May you recommend me any retail location near Miami.
I've seen accessories on Amazon and on e-bay but do not know if the purchases are sent to the hotel
Any suggest?
Thanks
Hi PedroSRK! Were you able to find accessories for your Patriot? There are lots of online stores that will deliver your stuff to the hotel. I already tried that once from carpartswholesale?

·
Registered
79 Posts
I would recommend you to buy the OEM tow hooks which our export Pats dont have and are important to have once you have the skid plates

·
Registered
79 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I was in Miami from November 18 until December 1
I bought the front Weatheartech digital fit + Curt T-connector wiring kit + jeep keychain, mother back to black and Meguiar´s spray wax through Amazon and fog light kit + mud flaps front and rear through justforjeeps. All packages were sent to the hotel without any problem, besides many other things for photography (accesories) etc....
My credit card was red hot, especially in the black friday, thanks to God that's a pleasure that I can give at this point in my life.
Yesterday I asked turn at the dealership for fog light kit installation (180U$D).:doh:
I placed the mud flaps last Saturday, beautiful :pepper:

I send you a pic of me in Cococay to see that I am fan of jeep LOL

·
Registered
79 Posts
Nice! Lol sorry didnt notice your post before, misread it thought you were going there on january

Show us some pics!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts