Jeep Patriot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello there people. I'm new to the forum and wanted to introduce myself. Sorry to some that may not like profanity. I can curb that behavior in the future if need be.

I have an 08 Patriot Limited and have been working on the sumbitch since I have the dealership changed our a wheel bearing and charged me an arm and a leg. Since then, I have changed rear wheel bearing, speed sensors, entire front suspension, engine cradle, and now I am working on the rear suspension and came here for advice and process.

I have the Hayes manual but it only shows so much and YouTube can only get me so far.

Thanks ya'll.

·
Administrator
6,192 Posts
Howdy Tanner, welcome!

Around these parts we try to refrain from "discouraging words" if you know what I mean, so instead of MF'er, it would be MK'er, as MK is Jeep's body code for the Patriot (like CJ, YJ,TJ, etc.). :)

Sound good?

If you need a PDF of the Patriot shop manual you can download one here:
Click through any messages about file size to big to preview and virus scanning and the download should start.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Howdy Tanner, welcome!

Around these parts we try to refrain from "discouraging words" if you know what I mean, so instead of MF'er, it would be MK'er, as MK is Jeep's body code for the Patriot (like CJ, YJ,TJ, etc.). :)

Sound good?

If you need a PDF of the Patriot shop manual you can download one here:
Click through any messages about file size to big to preview and virus scanning and the download should start.

I love that way better. Very clever! I'll do that in the future!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts