Jeep Patriot Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone got a guess how much it would cost to replace all the engine hoses (parts + labor)?
Thanks.

·
Registered
301 Posts
I did something similar on another vehicle. Cost me around 2k if I remember right. That included a new radiator.

Reactions: Spirit of 76

·
Registered
2014 Sport 4X4 FD2 Off-road, Falken Wildpeak A/T, All weather & convienance group, EVIC, ATC, Hitch
1,493 Posts
2K seems a little steep for Patriot hoses. There aren't that many... upper and lower radiator, possibly oil-to-water cooler hoses and heater core hoses. That's about it.

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
How old is your Patriot? How many miles? Belts wear physically and need replacement. Today's hoses are such high quality that I generally do not replace them until I see signs of degradation. I have farm tractor hoses well over 20 years old still doing fine (Maintained well - coolant changes, etc.). Of course, everyone's situation is different - age, mileage, etc..

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
How old is your Patriot? How many miles? Belts wear physically and need replacement. Today's hoses are such high quality that I generally do not replace them until I see signs of degradation. I have farm tractor hoses well over 20 years old still doing fine (Maintained well - coolant changes, etc.). Of course, everyone's situation is different - age, mileage, etc..
Patriot is 7 yrs old with 28K miles on it. I live in Vegas so I'm concerned the heat will do to the hoses.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts