Jeep Patriot Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone.

I bought her in October and have been a member of the forum for roughly the same time. This place has been a great wealth of knowledge for doing some things that she needed doing and for things I wanted to do. So thank you forum members.

I thought it was about time I said hello and introduced myself, and her. We're based in Winchester U.K and she's a 2010 diesel Overland with a few additional bits and also happens to be my first Jeep.

I hope to be posting a few things in the near future that hopefully, maybe some help to others. Just as a way of a thank you for the help this forum has been to me.

Attachments

·
Registered
2017 Jeep Patriot 4x4
121 Posts
Hello everyone.

I bought her in October and have been a member of the forum for roughly the same time. This place has been a great wealth of knowledge for doing some things that she needed doing and for things I wanted to do. So thank you forum members.

I thought it was about time I said hello and introduced myself, and her. We're based in Winchester U.K and she's a 2010 diesel Overland with a few additional bits and also happens to be my first Jeep.

I hope to be posting a few things in the near future that hopefully, maybe some help to others. Just as a way of a thank you for the help this forum has been to me.
Hello and welcome. Lots of smart Jeep people on the forum. Enjoy

·
Registered
196 Posts
Welcome to the forum. What tyres do you have on her?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hello everyone.

I'm in love with your jeep!! Nice and clean, enjoy it!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts