Jeep Patriot Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1st time Patriot owner here. After a lot of research, and thanks to this forum, I bit the bullet.

Picked up my ride yesterday ( bear with me,as I'm not up to speed with all the terminology)
2011 Patriot North
Black 5-speed FD1
All terrains and the sun/soundgroup ( the latter thanks to the dealership screwing up!)

I actually just picked it up on the way to work last night, and i'm already in love with it.

And thanks again to all on here for all of your posts. I've spent countless hours reading everything - hence why i now have a patriot!

:pepper:

kev

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Here you go. I saw the snow pics thread and should have gotten pictures late last night as it was snowing. Next time.:)

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well, after less than a week, all i can say so far is that I love my Patriot. The more i drive it and get a feel for it, the better it seems to get.

I originally test drove a 5-speed 2010 sport, and i can tell the difference between the 2.

Can't wait to drive through some heavy snow!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You can tell a difference? I was under the impression that the only difference was basically the aesthetics. I just bought a 2010 before the 2011's came out. So I haven't driven one yet.

I cant tell a "huge" difference, but i had read up on all the changes that had been made for the 2011 models. I took the tester on to the highway here and was taking corners fairly fast to see how it cornered. With the 2011 I did the same route with it and it felt a lot more stable coming out of the corners. and the turning radius does feel tighter.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
That's a sweet looking Pat. What are future plans for it?
( sorry if it seems like i;m double posting)

future plans? not sure yet. I do have a cousin that works for an aftermarket performance parts company, so I'll have to see.

the first thing is to ditch the Mopar slush mats for Husky liners ( thanks to all the info on here)

And possibly a cold air intake? I dont know enough about them to know if it would be worth it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts