Jeep Patriot Forums banner

Hey I'm new!

2K views 22 replies 7 participants last post by  Joseph Jr 
#1 ·
Hey hey! I'm Laurah I'm new here from NY! I have a 2014 Jeep Patriot Sport 5spd, I love my Ruby to death. I named her Ruby after her color. She's absolutely beautiful, I've had her 13mos, she's a blast to drive, and no I won't let anyone else drive her lol since she is a sport I got her some new shoes! I get a lot of compliments on them!
Wheel Tire Automotive side marker light Car Automotive parking light
Automotive parking light Wheel Automotive side marker light Sky Tire

Wheel Automotive parking light Automotive side marker light Tire Car

Automotive parking light Car Automotive side marker light Vehicle Grille

Car Automotive tail & brake light Plant Vehicle Window

Automotive parking light Wheel Tire Automotive side marker light Car
Automotive parking light Wheel Tire Automotive side marker light Car
Automotive parking light Car Automotive side marker light Vehicle Grille
Wheel Automotive parking light Automotive side marker light Tire Car
Car Automotive tail & brake light Plant Vehicle Window
Automotive parking light Wheel Automotive side marker light Sky Tire

See less See more
#11 ·
It's not that far of a drive to come up for a visit to the area. I've been planning on riding my motorcycle down thru Rushford for a few years now, but something always seems to come up... like remodeling the kitchen, etc., lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Lulukacz
#12 ·
LOL oh I'm sure! That 3month kitchen remodel takes less time then the 1hr30min drive to Rushford lolol I was in South Buffalo last weekend that's a 2hr15min drive for me lol 😂 now I'm broke and have a neurosurgeon appt Tuesday in Canandaigua which is an hour away guess I'll tap into the ol'rent stash lol

#13 ·
The kitchen remodel was actually last year, this year I did my rental apartment. Bathroom, kitchen, and both bedrooms. Our last tenant trashed the place pretty good. I hope things go well with your appt and I hope you don't have to hit that tap too hard. I get to go for tests tomorrow, yea. At least I only have to drive 15 minutes to mine.

#14 ·
I miss only going to UB Neuro 20mins I was there. Everything is so far, I need back surgery, got hit 18yrs ago by a drunk driver at 18yrs old. I'm finally operable after all this time. I'm excited. I can't live like this anymore.

#15 ·
My back got hurt in a car accident back in 2000. I have to do 20 minutes of stretching every morning or i'll be in agony all day. When it gets bad during the day I reach for my tenz. Nothing any surgery can fix. I've known 3 people who have had back surgery and all were worse after than before. Hopefully that will not be the case for you.

#16 ·
I know me too, my brother is proof of it... But this disk is protruding and pressing on my nerve causing leg pain and neuropathy really bad to the point where I can barely walk or sleep at night. I can't deal with it anymore I honestly can't. I'm praying I get it better.

#22 ·
Hey hey! I'm Laurah I'm new here from NY! I have a 2014 Jeep Patriot Sport 5spd, I love my Ruby to death. I named her Ruby after her color. She's absolutely beautiful, I've had her 13mos, she's a blast to drive, and no I won't let anyone else drive her lol since she is a sport I got her some new shoes! I get a lot of compliments on them! View attachment 95335 View attachment 95335 View attachment 95340
View attachment 95338
View attachment 95337
View attachment 95339
View attachment 95336 View attachment 95335 View attachment 95336 View attachment 95337 View attachment 95338 View attachment 95339 View attachment 95340

#23 ·
Hello from Florida..... Very nice i like it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.