Jeep Patriot Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!
I have been working on an issue that my jeep.is having during a couple of weeks.
Right now my jeep isnt running, I replaced the starter and check the relays and nothing is happening,Im not sure what could it be, I was suspecting of a bad ignition switch,but when I turn the key I can hear the fuel pump engaging and the panel comes on, the radio isnt tho, I replaced the battery a week ago as well and also the Ac compressor that was having issues. It started having this problem after I took out the old compressor and installed the new one, I really doubt it has something to do with that,but you never know.
My dad told me it also could be that the key chip got damaged and need reprograming, has someone had a similar situation than mine? Im driving myself crazy, been going to work on Uber for 2 weeks already and cant find a solution to this situation

·
Administrator
6,467 Posts
More than one thing can cause "no crank, no start", could be a WCM issue, TIPM, or even the PCM.
Take a look through some of these threads:

Also, check to see if there are any error codes set.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
More than one thing can cause "no crank, no start", could be a WCM issue, TIPM, or even the PCM.
Take a look through some of these threads:

Also, check to see if there are any error codes set.
I have a check engine reader that connects to my phone in my car,but isnt working,I dont know if its related to the problem the car is having right now

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I just wondering if it could be a problem with the Ecm because the scanner is not able to read it

1 - 4 of 4 Posts