1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
388 Posts
Hey metaxa are you getting my emails?

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Good thing Easter isn't about bunnies and candy.

It's about a guy, named Jesus, who DIED for you. And guess what? He didn't stay dead. On the third day he rose back to life! And through him, we can be saved from our sins and have eternal life in heaven with Him. He is risen.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
4,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)

It's about a guy, named Jesus, who DIED for you. And guess what? He didn't stay dead. On the third day he rose back to life! And through him, we can be saved from our sins and have eternal life in heaven with Him. He is risen.

My friend:

My entire primary education was at St John's Cathedral School for Boys, run by the Company of the Cross.
My university education was at St. Andrews College, an Anglican college contained within the University of Saskatchewan.
My wife of 40 years is the daughter of a minister.
My faith is absolutely none of your business, your faith is absolutely none of mine.

Except I will tell you this. Faith is like a penis. We all have one but most of us refrain from taking it out and wiggling it in others faces in public.

·
7,760 Posts
The4WDPatriot: He is risen indeed! :smiley_thumbs_up:

Metaxa: With or without faith, it looks like your avatar could use a resurrection! :D

·
Premium Member
3,453 Posts
My friend:

My entire primary education was at St John's Cathedral School for Boys, run by the Company of the Cross.
My university education was at St. Andrews College, an Anglican college contained within the University of Saskatchewan.
My wife of 40 years is the daughter of a minister.
My faith is absolutely none of your business, your faith is absolutely none of mine.

Except I will tell you this. Faith is like a penis. We all have one but most of us refrain from taking it out and wiggling in others faces in public.
AMEN!

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
My "friend" (good thing for you I use that term lightly ;) ) I never addressed your faith. I simply was shedding light on the true meaning of an overcommericialized holiday. You're absolutely free to believe as you choose. That's the beauty of free will.

·
Premium Member
4,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
My "friend" (good thing for you I use that term lightly ;) ) I never addressed your faith. I simply was shedding light on the true meaning of an overcommericialized holiday. You're absolutely free to believe as you choose. That's the beauty of free will.

I was simply shedding light on my back story...so you would know that I am able to comment intelligently. I did it by design...intelligent design you might say.
The germane point to my response to your tone deaf reply to a humorous post remains...here is not the place to witness, here is a place to discuss Patriots and shoot the bull.

You might want to go to http://www.beliefnet.com/
I and the entire community would welcome you.

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
I and the entire community would welcome you.

I find it quite hilarious that you can suddenly speak on behalf of the thousands of members on this site. That's a good one right there. 😂

^That being put aside, I'll rest my case and point with this closing statement then I'll be done and you can feel free to slander me all you want. As long as there are sinners (which there are), and as long as Chirst saves (which He does), then I'll proclaim the name of Jesus any time and any place.

·
Premium Member
4,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I find it quite hilarious that you can suddenly speak on behalf of the thousands of members on this site. That's a good one right there. 😂

^That being put aside, I'll rest my case and point with this closing statement then I'll be done and you can feel free to slander me all you want. As long as there are sinners (which there are), and as long as Chirst saves (which He does), then I'll proclaim the name of Jesus any time and any place.

Where have I slandered you?

And if you find it hilarious that I can speak for the members of this site...well I'd like to have you or anyone point out where I have done that.

and you misspelled Christ.

·
Premium Member
10,961 Posts
Bwahaaa and my threads get thrown into the abyss for less than this :notworthy:

Remember folks, easter is about pastels, colored eggs, ham or lamb, lots of candies, and that darn easter bunny that most kids think poops out candy filled eggs around the yard! :D

BTW, I hope someone can inform the 1 billion+ hindu's in this world that jesus died for them despite their beliefs. Also who is going to let the half billion buddhists know that they are living their life a lie and that they are instead going to be spending their afteryears drinking tea with JC? While you are at it let the billion+ non-religious folks know that zombies are real (jc) despite the countless experiments during human history; humans have never been able to replicate animating a corpse (necromancy)!

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
It's really troubles my heart to hear you make statements like that Croat...

·
Registered
216 Posts
God's alive, and that's what Easter is about. Thanks for posting this up The4WDPatriot.

Anyone that has an issue with MY faith is welcome to slander me IN PERSON. I live on Kirby Farm Drive in Florence, SC. Can't miss the Patriot in the driveway. Only pussies attack people online. So if you have a difference in opinion, express it respectfully.

·
Premium Member
10,961 Posts
:doh:

Anyone that has an issue with MY faith is welcome to slander me IN PERSON. I live on Kirby Farm Drive in Florence, SC. Can't miss the Patriot in the driveway. Only pussies attack people online. So if you have a difference in opinion, express it respectfully.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.