Jeep Patriot Forums banner

81 - 85 of 85 Posts

·
Unsponsored Baja racer
4,554 Posts
That's alot of money for a gun that'll never be used, especially a 1911 in anything other than .45 ACP. The Auto Ordnance special 1911s tend to go for about a thousand or less though, and are all full on 'Merica caliber.

·
Registered
7,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #82
That's alot of money for a gun that'll never be used, especially a 1911 in anything other than .45 ACP. The Auto Ordnance special 1911s tend to go for about a thousand or less though, and are all full on 'Merica caliber.
Rosso... I don't understand your mentality. Who cares what caliber the gun is? Seriously, does it matter in any way shape or form? JMB designed 100's of guns and ammo types, the vast majority of which were sold by a Belgium company. but seriously, in the end, who really cares? you hammering on it is just annoying.

·
Unsponsored Baja racer
4,554 Posts
Right, yeah, subtlety isn't my strong suit. Sorry to annoy. Just odd seeing a gun designed for one caliber/purpose be used or chambered completely differently....especially considering that to my knowledge the 9mm we know today is the same as used in German Lugers 75-80 years ago. Could be wrong on that last bit though. Wasn't trying to be anything more than friendly flak and whatnot, at any rate.

81 - 85 of 85 Posts