Jeep Patriot Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Yes, it goes off road
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally took the dive and will be getting my 2 1/8th inch lift on my 2010 FDII riot on Wednesday from Wilson Off Road in Fayetteville NC. With installation, parts, labor, and alignment it only cost me $725. i will definitely post before and after pics. next step muffler...

·
Premium Member
4,093 Posts
Go with Stus Coils. I had the RRO on my Patriot, took it off and went with Stus Coils way better ride, no comparison. Just my two cent opinion.

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Andrea61,just e-mail stu and he will give you the details.got mine in romania in 6 days.
already instaled,check out my profile album

·
Yes, it goes off road
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well parts are on back order so i looking at another week and a half...bummer :(

·
Banned
859 Posts
Mr Larryhill, you will be very pleased with the lift. can't wait to see photos.

·
Premium Member
4,093 Posts
Nows your chance to get Stus Coils, pay more and go with the Coils you won't be sorry. I've tried both and it's Stus Coils, no comparison. I wouldn't steer you in the wrong direction. Mr larryhill, if you get Stus Coils and are not happy with them, send me a PM and I will pay you the difference in price. No BS, I'm that confident you'll be way happy. Seriously, No Joke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Banned
859 Posts
Im guessin earthworm gets commision on every set of stus he sells.

·
Premium Member
4,093 Posts
I live in the USA, Stu lives in Austrailia and I don't know him. Just promoting a great Product, Kojack. I gave away my RRO spacers to a Guy on this Forum and I paid for the Shipping myself and didn't even charge him for the RRO spacers, Kojak. You don't even know me, that's the way I am. My question to you is Do You Get A Commision From RRO or have anything to do with Their Company? Bottom Line go with RRO, you won't know the difference anyway. Just telling it like it is as I have had the RRO and Do Know the Difference.

·
Banned
859 Posts
:beerchug:

·
Banned
859 Posts
Can't live without it ha ha...check the post in the 2011 and let me know what you think

·
Registered
840 Posts
I live in the USA, Stu lives in Austrailia and I don't know him. Just promoting a great Product, Kojack. I gave away my RRO spacers to a Guy on this Forum and I paid for the Shipping myself and didn't even charge him for the RRO spacers, Kojak. You don't even know me, that's the way I am. My question to you is Do You Get A Commision From RRO or have anything to do with Their Company? Bottom Line go with RRO, you won't know the difference anyway. Just telling it like it is as I have had the RRO and Do Know the Difference.

How do i get in touch with STU im still confused sorry, someone said something about an email, if you could pm the info to me i cant find any stu on google

sorry guys.

·
Banned
859 Posts
he is murcho on this site...

·
Premium Member
4,093 Posts
Just putting out the word about a good product. Murcho needs to push his Coils as He is losing sales to RRO. Kojack enjoy The RRO kit if it works for you thats all that matters. I just went one step better is all. If you want to give me some more let me have it, no problem been there and done that. Like I said before with the money you saved break out a twenty and become a member. I think I used to know alot of people like you but as I got older I went in another direction. I got tired of buying waders cause the **** was too deep. Enjoy your Patriot. Can you show us a few pictures of your Patriot or where you are from, that's if you have a Patriot or a Camera, it would be kinda nice. Thanks

·
Registered
1,630 Posts

·
Banned
859 Posts
Just putting out the word about a good product. Murcho needs to push his Coils as He is losing sales to RRO. Kojack enjoy The RRO kit if it works for you thats all that matters. I just went one step better is all. If you want to give me some more let me have it, no problem been there and done that. Like I said before with the money you saved break out a twenty and become a member. I think I used to know alot of people like you but as I got older I went in another direction. I got tired of buying waders cause the **** was too deep. Enjoy your Patriot. Can you show us a few pictures of your Patriot or where you are from, that's if you have a Patriot or a Camera, it would be kinda nice. Thanks

Im just having fun as im sure you are too. as I said, I am fine with the way mine drives. im putting the lift on strictly for clearance under the jeep. I have photos of my pat on here. I will find one hang on and post it for you.

no **** flying here brother! i have 60k on it in one year. i use it ALOT....and love it. best overall ride I have owned and I have owned everything.

BRB with the photo.

OK.... Back with the photos!

Check mate....ha ha!

·
Banned
859 Posts
Notice the 4300K HID in the first photo, a necessity in newfoundland!

the first set of wheels are my winter setup with xice tires. great in the whhite stuff.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts