Jeep Patriot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I hate to beat a dead horse, but just to make sure we're on the same page here, this is the part I'm looking at swapping: Number 1 on here.

I have a post-2011 facelift black grill, I would LOVE a white one. I'm willing to drive a considerable distance to do a swap, because it's $200 otherwise.

I'm also game for other colors, but obviously this only works if YOU want a black one. And like me, want to try something different.

I'm kicking around selling mine just to turn around and buy, but trading obviously works better for us both!

Hit me up.

·
Premium Member
174 Posts
If you don't get any takers you could try using white plasti-dip on your grille. I think it would be a cool look.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I hate to beat a dead horse, but just to make sure we're on the same page here, this is the part I'm looking at swapping: Number 1 on here.

I have a post-2011 facelift black grill, I would LOVE a white one. I'm willing to drive a considerable distance to do a swap, because it's $200 otherwise.

I'm also game for other colors, but obviously this only works if YOU want a black one. And like me, want to try something different.

I'm kicking around selling mine just to turn around and buy, but trading obviously works better for us both!

Hit me up.
Did you find it

1 - 4 of 4 Posts